Smile Makeover – Landrum, SC
Creating a Better, More Dazzling Smile
Are you having trouble deciding what kind of cosmetic treatment you want to pursue? It could be that you’re just not sure where to start with addressing all the imperfections that you see on your grin. Dr. Moneyhun can show you the path toward the smile of your dreams with a smile makeover. Your treatment plan will be customized just for you based on what you want to achieve. If you’re tired of being embarrassed about the way your teeth look, give us a call today.
Why Choose Parkside Dental for a Smile Makeover?
- Fully Customized Treatments
- Long-Lasting, Natural-Looking Results
- Dentist That Treats Patients Like Family
How Does a Smile Makeover Work?
A smile makeover could involve a variety of treatments, from veneers to metal-free crowns to dental bonding to teeth whitening. It all depends on what the state of your smile currently is and what cosmetic issues you’re looking to address.
Before we can start planning your smile makeover, you’ll first need to visit us for your initial consultation. We’ll ask about what your goals for the process are; if it helps you explain, you can bring pictures of smiles that have the traits you want.
Next, we’ll need to thoroughly examine your smile. We won’t just look at your teeth; we’ll also take note of your skin tone and other facial features that can affect the way your grin looks. This way, not only can we figure out what kind of cosmetic treatment is right for you, but we can also ensure that the results are eye-catching in all the right ways.
The Benefits of Getting a Smile Makeover
- Better Self-Esteem: You should never feel embarrassed about showing your smile to the world. A smile makeover can help correct all the issues that make it difficult to feel confident about your grin.
- Better Oral Health: If you have any chipped or cracked teeth, we can treat the problem during your smile makeover in order to protect the overall health of your mouth.
- A Younger Appearance: Yellowed teeth and other dental flaws can make you look older than you actually are, but oftentimes a smile makeover can help you take several years off of your appearance.
- Long-Lasting Results: While each treatment has a different expected lifespan, you can often maintain the enhanced appearance of your smile for many years.
Understanding the Cost of a Smile Makeover
We can estimate the amount your smile makeover is likely to cost after examining your mouth. Each treatment that makes up your smile makeover plan will have a separate cost. Remember that you have the option of applying for financing via CareCredit if you would like to pay in installments instead of in a single lump sum.